Monday, November 19, 2012

MY BRILLIANT CAREER (1979, AUSTRALIA)


It’s OK for a guy to watch a Romance/Chick flick/ Women’s picture if...month 
(Film 7 of 12)

My Brilliant Career

It’s OK for a guy to watch a Romance/Chick flick/ Women’s picture if…

It’s Australian…no, I used that excuse for Muriel’s Wedding.

I got to come up with something else. Well, I remember the previews when this movie came out. “My brilliant movie.” Eleanor Ringel of the Atlanta Constitution raved. But I was just wasn’t inspired to see it.

So wny is it okay for a guy to see it? Let’s see…when I told my wife I was going to watch it I said it’s got to be better than Sarah, Plain and Tall.. Ok, that’s the rule.

It’s OK for a guy to watch a Romances/Chick flicks/ Women’s picture if...

It’s better than Sarah, Plain and Tall…which this movie is.

No comments:

Post a Comment